We Can Help You With:
- General Adjustment Problems and Life Changes
- Substance Abuse and Addiction – Adolescent and Adult
- Victims of Abuse – Sexual, Physical, Emotional
- Family and Marital Conflicts
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma and PTSD
- Parenting Issues
- Depression and Anxiety
- Eating Disorders
- Severe Behavioral Problems
- Self-Harming Behaviors
- Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings
- Sexual Issues and Problems
- Autism and Autistic Spectrum
Types of Counseling Offered:
- Individual Counseling: Serving ages 3 and up This is a personal opportunity to receive guidance and experience growth during a variety of challenging times in life. You will receive support and assistance from skilled and knowledgeable mental health and substance abuse providers. Counseling can be short term or ongoing depending on the needs or desired level of service.
- Couples/Marital Counseling: Every couple experiences ups and downs in their levels of closeness and harmony over time. This can range from basic concerns of stagnation to serious expressions of negative behaviors. Therapy together can help slow down the spiral and reestablish healthy connections.
- Family Counseling: Families often seek treatment due to life changes which can negatively affect one or more members of the family in various areas of their lives. Issues addressed can be related to trauma, parenting concerns, family communication, grief, loss or major life changes. Our providers assist with enhancing familial connections, developing structure and improving problem solving and communication skills.
- Victim Counseling: Individual counseling with a victim, their family and significant others to identify and work through the thoughts and feelings surrounding victimization.
- Sex Offender Counseling: Serving ages 7 and up Offering individual, group and family counseling for juveniles and adults who have engaged in inappropriate sexual behaviors.
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Play Based Therapies
- Psycho-Sexual Evaluations and Treatment
- Substance Abuse Evaluations and Treatment
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapy
- Other Alternative Therapies Offered:
- Specialized Trauma Therapies
- Mindfulness Training